Digital Services for the Public Sector
The collaboration of public sector and private enterprise in this venture creates a major opportunity to meet the challenge of ensuring a socially inclusive approach to all North Yorkshire citizens as both businesses and public sector move towards more digital services.
By partnering with carefully selected commercial organisations, the NYnet core network will offer public sector bodies in North Yorkshire an early opportunity to deliver sophisticated broadband solutions both to employees and citizens.
Public Sector Clients
To date our Public Sector customers are:
- Ampleforth Abbey Trust
- City Of York Council
- Craven District Council
- Giggleswick School
- Harrogate Borough Council
- Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust
- Jisc Services Limited
- North Yorkshire County Council: See case study 1, see case studies, 2
- Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority
- North Yorkshire Moors National Park Authority
- North Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service
- North Yorkshire Building Control Partnership
- Richmondshire District Council
- Ryedale District Council
- NHS Yorkshire and Humberside CSU
- Scarborough Borough Council
- Scarborough University Technical College
- Selby District Council: See case study
- York Teaching Hospital Foundation Trust
- South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Tees Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
- Hambleton District Council
- NHS Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group
Connect, Protect, Enable, & Support
As well as providing a Wide Area Network covering all of the key Public Sector Organisations in North Yorkshire, we are investing in a Data Centre providing a range of hosting and application services. For more details visit the Product Page.
For more information about public sector services and solutions please email Ben Mutch- email@example.com.