Why choose NYnet for Broadband and Managed Internet Access?
Established in 2007, NYnet designs builds, installs, manages and supports Wide Area Networks for both the Public and Private Sector. It delivers Broadband and Managed Internet Access to Private Sector sites through its own resilient fibre network across the whole of the North of England. Due to the reach of NYnet’s network, from cities and towns to the most rural areas, NYnet supplies Business Parks, Service Providers and individual businesses throughout the region, offering highly competitive Fast Fibre Connectivity and Next Generation Access. NYnet is based in Harrogate with a 24/7 support team which enables efficient and effective engineering support.
Our background of delivering and working in both the public and private sectors requires us to surpass the expectations of the most demanding of customers. Responding to challenging installation timescales and meeting high performance and security levels, NYnet has developed skills that make us exceptionally easy to do business with.
Full Service – Design, Build, Manage, Support and Guarantee:
- Designs the right solution to meet specific customer requirements using our extensive expertise developed through working with a multitude of high profile customers since 2007.
- Build the WAN and where necessary project manage the migration process from legacy solutions.
- Manage the WAN 24×7 using leading industry tools to pro-actively identify potential problems before they occur and react to problems before they become apparent.
- Support the WAN 24×7 using our own in house, UK based team of engineers who handle 1st and 2nd line support.
- Hold regular service review meetings with our customers as required, tailored to the individual customers requirement.
- Provide detailed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) backed up with a service credit guarantee.
NYnet can provide solutions into the following:
- Business Parks
- Care Homes, Respite Centres and Hospices
- Independent Schools
- IT, Security and Connectivity Service Providers
- Small and Medium sized business users
- Telecommunications Service Providers
- Wireless Internet Providers
Secure and Reliable Network
NYnet offers a business class service backed up by industry leading service levels. The NYnet network is both ISO27001 and CAS(t) accredited offering a high level of security and reliability.
NYnet does not supply broadband connections direct to residential customers. However, the next step in the broadband development of North Yorkshire, is the commitment by NYCC to provide citizens of North Yorkshire with high speed broadband. This will be achieved through funding from Broadband Delivery United Kingdom (BDUK) and match funding through the European Regional Development Fund. An extensive public procurement process has been completed and a contract awarded to BT. For updates on the SFNY project, please visit the official portal www.superfastnorthyorkshire.com.
- 01423 598 210
More options on the contact page.