Finance Manager Role
NYnet is recruiting for a new role of Finance Manager to help resource NYnet and the Superfast North Yorkshire and North Yorkshire Fibre Projects.
The candidate will be working in a small finance team, supporting the Group Financial Controller with day to day finance activities and providing financial support to a number of projects. There will be an approximate 50/50 split between finance and project work.
The day to day finance activities will include:
- The input of purchase invoices and expenses onto Sage;
- Generating purchase orders;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales invoices from the Company’s database and uploading into Sage;
- Complex sales reconciliation;
- Liaison with the external audit teams;
- Dealing with Payroll;
- Credit control function; and
- Bank reconciliations.
The project activities will include:
- Working as part of the project team;
- Prepare reports as and when required;
- Invoice verification for submitted grant claims;
- Grant funding claims preparation;
- Supporting the Group FC with data analysis;
- Working with external suppliers;
- Attending offsite meetings;
- Supporting the Group FC with a review of project finance models submitted by suppliers; and
- Supporting the Group FC in preparation of project finance models to submit to grant funders.
Based at NYnet Offices, 80 High Street, Starbeck, Harrogate HG2 7LW. There may be a requirement to attend offsite meetings and for an occasional overnight stay.
9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
£27,500 to £35,000 per annum.
The following benefits are available to employees:
- Life Assurance;
- Flexible Holidays;
- Pension Scheme.
- Sage 50 Accounts experience;
- AAT Level 4 or above;
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Intermediate Excel including, formulas, pivot tables, charts and graphs;
- Efficient time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks under time pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Worked in a Project environment; and
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with the public sector and experience of dealing with grant awarding bodies;
- Experience of payroll;
- Experience of working with external auditors;
- Experience using MS Access;
- Experience using Macros in Excel; and
- Experience in the telecommunications
To apply for the role please email your cv and covering letter fao Mark Burton to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE