- Delivery/Project Manager
- With NYnet since its inception, Zoe is an experienced Project Manager with over 10 years’ project experience. As a skilled PRINCE2 Practitioner, Zoe has responsibility for all project & order fulfillment. Zoe has worked in the IT industry for over 20 years.
- In her additional role of Quality Manager, Zoe has responsibility and authority for the management of the NYnet Quality Management System.
- Network Manager
- Paul manages the Networks team and is responsible for ensuring the Network performs to the very high standards demanded by NYnet. Paul is also responsible for helping develop the strategic technical direction of NYnet.
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Adam is responsible for all of NYnet’s internal and external systems for Operational System Support.
- Adam is an ITILv3 and Linux Foundation Certified Sysadmin and has spent over 15 years working for various ISPs.
- Network Support Engineer
- Gareth is an experienced Network Engineer who has worked in telecommunications since 1998 and for NYnet since 2009.
- Gareth has a degree in Countryside Management and Ornithology.
- Network Support Engineer
- Dave has 8 years of experience in server and communications roles working in both the Public and Private Sector.
- Dave has a degree in Computing & Networks and is currently studying a Masters in Advanced Networks.
- Junior Network Support Engineer
- Josh has 4 years Networking experience working in both the Public and Private Sector.
- Josh is CCNA R+S certified and is currently making headway into CCNA Security
- Josh has worked in a mixture of both network support and network project based environments
- Office Manager
- Sally has worked for NYnet for 11 years as the Office Manager and Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive. Sally is also responsible for Human Resources and is CIPD qualified.
- Group Financial Controller
- As Group Financial Controller, Mark is responsible for the day to day finance function.
- Mark is a member of the ICAEW, with over 10 years’ post qualification experience, and has a Masters degree in Chemistry from Oxford University.
- Assistant Accountant
- Joined NYnet in 2018, Geoff has 9 years of experience of working in finance and on projects.
- Geoff has a degree in Business and is studying towards his ACCA qualification
- Account Manager
- Ben is NYnet’s Account Manager for the Health Sector, Fire Service and District Councils.
- Ben is also responsible for all Private Sector and independent school sales. Ben has been with NYnet for over 4 years.
- Sales Administration Executive
- Shona has worked for NYnet since 2014 as the Sales Administration Executive responsible for all customer sales documentation. Shona has over 10 year’s experience with large scale Public Sector Projects and is Prince2 Foundation qualified.
February 2017 – NYnet is awarded CAS(T) Communications-Electronics Security Group (CESG) Assured Service – Telecoms accreditation.
- 01423 598 210
More options on the contact page.