- Deputy Chief Executive
- His primary role is leading the Superfast and Local Full Fibre programmes within North Yorkshire. Having previously led the HSCN project, Alastair is experienced with reducing costs through greater collaboration across the Public Sector.
- Alastair has been at NYnet for over 8 years in a combination of Technical and Management roles and has been involved in the evolution of the business from utilising a managed solution to becoming a Communications Provider in it’s own right.
- Alastair has a degree in Physics with Astrophysics.
- Senior Project and Deployment Manager
- With NYnet since its inception, Zoe is an experienced Project Manager with over 10 years’ project experience. As a skilled PRINCE2 Practitioner, Zoe has responsibility for all project & order fulfillment. Zoe has worked in the IT industry for over 20 years.
- In her additional role of Quality Manager, Zoe has responsibility and authority for the management of the NYnet Quality Management System.
- Network Manager
- Paul manages the Networks team and is responsible for ensuring the Network performs to the very high standards demanded by NYnet. Paul is also responsible for helping develop the strategic technical direction of NYnet.
- Group Financial Controller
- As Group Financial Controller, Mark is responsible for the day to day finance function.
- Mark is a member of the ICAEW, with over 10 years’ post qualification experience, and has a Masters degree in Chemistry from Oxford University.
- Sales Manager
- 01423 598 210
More options on the contact page.